Submit a Blog
WHAT IS THE CHAMBER BLOG?
The Chamber Blog is meant to be a reliable and useful source of information for business leaders in Rocky Hill. It serves as an opportunity to put you in direct contact with local businesses and community members. It is a means for you to share your knowledge on topics that affect us all and to provide you with a chance to draw people to your business. Blogging is an important marketing tool for any size business. It is particularly useful for small businesses with little to no money for marketing. Establish yourself as a leader in your field and soon you will become a “go to” resource for help and information. Remember, every time you blog, you create an opportunity for someone to share your blog with others.
- Blog must be a minimum of 400 words and a maximum of 2,000 words
- No blatant advertisements or political content.
- Off topic posts and spam will be declined
- Make content unique and interesting.
- You must submit your own origonal work.
- Include specific valuable links.
- Links must direct back to your site or a credible resource
- Spam links will not be posted
- You must have a photo for your post
- The recommended photo size is 640 x 427pixels (Other photo sizes will be scaled to fit the page)
- Max width for photos's will be 640 pixels
-Observe any copyright or usage retrictions reguarding images
- Obtain permission for use and site your image if nescesary
Email contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
Write in the Subject: RHCC BLOG and "YOUR NAME"
WHEN YOUR BLOG WILL POST
- Blogs will be posted as a first come first served basis.
-If you blog is time sensative please let us know is your email.
-We hope to schedule blogs to post 1 or 2 times a week.
-The frequency of blog posts will depend on how many blogs are submitted.
We encourage the authors of the blogs to respond to comments on your blog.
Email Bryan with any questions email@example.com